- Clean your aligners every time you remove them. You can use a soft toothbrush and non-abrasive toothpaste or buy an specialist cleaning solution
- Avoid eating or drinking while wearing your aligners (except for water)
- Store your aligners in their case when not in use to prevent loss or damage
- Do not expose your aligners to extreme temperatures, as this can warp them
- Continue your regular oral hygiene practices, including brushing and flossing your teeth daily
- Attend regular dental check-ups and consultations to monitor your progress
During your treatment, we’ll discuss any habits that could damage your aligners or affect your treatment, like forgetting to wear your aligners for the recommended hours.